May 18, 2021
Honey Orange Ricotta
A delicious lightly sweetened ricotta dip perfect with fruit or as a topping for French Toast, crepes, waffles, sweet biscuits, strawberry shortcake, oatmeal, a base for fruit pizza, and so on. It’s easy to make and it’s absolutely delicious!
- 1 cup Chaeban Artisan Ricotta
- 1-2 Tbsp liquid honey
- 1 Tbsp orange zest
- In a small bowl, whisk together ricotta, honey, and orange zest.
- Pour in a serving bowl, cover, and keep refrigerated until ready to use.
- add vanilla extract
- add cinnamon, nutmeg or cardamom
- add fresh mint, lemon verbena, lemon balm or lemon thyme
- use lemon or lime zest instead of orange
- use stevia or maple syrup instead of honey
**This is a recipe developed by Professional Home Economist Getty Stewart.